Health, Wellness Vendor Fair to be held Nov. 16
BY: Metro Source Staff | November 08, 2012
LANCASTER- The Village of Lancaster will be sponsoring a Health and Wellness Vendor Fair on behalf of their employees and surrounding communities from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, Nov. 16, at the Municipal Building, in the upstairs meeting room, located at 5423 Broadway, Lancaster
This fair is designed to provide awareness regarding healthy lifestyles, weight management, and vendor access throughout Western New York.
The event is sponsored by BlueCross BlueShield of WNY and M&T Insurance Agency, a subsidiary of M&T Bank.
This event is completely free to employees and the community and raffle items will be provided.
Participating vendors include:
• Buffalo Athletic Club
• Roswell Park – Smoking Cessation
• Roswell Park – Organ Donor Program
• Skyzone Sports
• Fleet Feet of Buffalo
• Brightside Counseling Services – Counseling & Nutrition
• Walmart Vision Center
• Erie County Dept. of Senior Services
• BCBS Healthy Zone Cruiser
• BlueCross BlueShield of WNY Medicare Specialists
Services include are:
• Blood Pressure Measurements
• Body Mass Index Measurements
• Hip – Waist Ratio