St. Mary's announces scholarship winners, accepted students for the class of 2017
BY: Metro Source Staff | January 31, 2013
LANCASTER- St. Mary’s High School in Lancaster recently announced the recipients of Scholarships to attend St. Mary’s High School for the 2013-2014 school year.
The scholarships, with a total value of more than $85,000, were awarded to students who will be freshmen in the next school year. Scholarship awards were based on the Admissions Test, applications, letters of recommendation, and/or personal essays.
The following is the complete list of scholarship winners:
• Leadership Scholarships for Lancaster/Depew Students – James Ando from Lancaster and Marissa Loniewski from Lancaster
• Gus Galasso Scholarships – Charles Bristol III from Sloan and Kristi Smith from West Seneca
• Mrs. Judy Brzuszkiewicz Memorial Scholarship – Caitlyn Meyer from Williamsville
• Katherine Czapski Kipp Memorial Scholarship – Faith Meyers from Cheektowaga
• Mrs. Judy Hokaj Memorial Scholarships – Amaya Devers from Buffalo, Anna Heerdt from Lancaster, and Erin Hufford from Cheektowaga
• Gordon Hoppe Scholarship – Erin Weber from Lancaster
• Albin Kocialski Scholarship – Alexander Bish from Lancaster
• Msgr. David LiPuma Scholarship – Grace Fuller from Alden
• Fr. Leon Ross Scholarship – Samuel Floriano III from Cheektowaga and Victoria Jankowski from Alden
• Board of Trustees Scholarship – Hannah Pufpaff from Cheektowaga
• Student Senate Leadership Scholarship – Alex Paul from Lancaster
• Alumni Academic Scholarship – Allison Kotas from Lancaster
• Alumni Service Scholarship – Joshua Denz from East Aurora
• Service / Academic Scholarships – Gina Appenheimer from Buffalo, MaryClaire Haseley from Lockport, and Corally Wolters from West Seneca
• Academic Scholarships – John Connolly from Lockport, Emily Dick from Alden, Alexander Hammann from Lockport, Stephanie Nemmer from Depew, William Story from Holland, Daniel Cress from Lancaster, Christian Huels from Elma, Julia Kajdas from Depew, Sean McCarthy from West Seneca, Savannah Meyers from Cheektowaga, Luke Mirco from Lancaster, Molly Patterson from Elma, and Kathryn Vogl from West Seneca
• St. Mary's High School Principal's Scholarship – Collin Tytka from Lancaster
The Admissions Committee of St. Mary’s High School is also pleased to announce the complete list of students who have been accepted as members of the Class of 2017.
Asia Alexander from Cheektowaga; James Ando from Lancaster; Gina Appenheimer from Buffalo; Joseph Arno from Clarence Center; Kiley Austin from Orchard Park; Elizabeth Bakeman from Lancaster; Robert Beaulieu III from Lockport; Alexandra Bielli from Lancaster; Alexander Bish from Lancaster; Orion Bonghi from Clarence; Charles Bristol III from Sloan; Jeffrey Britton from Akron; Brittina Bromund from Cheektowaga; Che Brown from Buffalo; Madeline Carter from Lockport; Adam Cavallari from Lockport; Abby Choboy from Lancaster; Natalie Cieszynski from West Seneca; Jennifer Coleman from West Seneca; John Connolly from Lockport; Daniel Cress from Lancaster; Mark Cronmiller from Elma; Joshua Denz from East Aurora; Amaya Devers from Buffalo; Emily Dick from Alden; Emily Diebold from Lancaster; Jenna Erwin from Sloan; Michael Esack from Alden; Kendra Feldmann from Lancaster; Samuel Floriano III from Cheektowaga; Madison Folsom from Lancaster; Joshua Fontaine from Darien Ctr.; Katelyn Fowler from Cheektowaga; Grace Freeman from Darien Center; Grace Fuller from Alden; Nukia Funderburk from Buffalo; Patrick Good from Lockport; Samantha Grabski from Attica; RaeQwon Greer from Buffalo; Alexander Hammann from Lockport; Meghan Hanna from Lockport; Olivia Hansen from Lockport; MaryClaire Haseley from Lockport; Anna Heerdt from Lancaster; Matthew Heywood from Buffalo; Kelby Hibbert from West Seneca; Michael Horton Jr. from Buffalo; William Horvatits from Buffalo; Stephanie Hossenlopp from Clarence Center; Christian Huels from Elma; Erin Hufford from Cheektowaga; Daquan Hunt from Buffalo; Victoria Jankowski from Alden; Austin Jolls from Elma; Marquise Jones from Buffalo; Sydney Kaczmarek from Depew; Julia Kajdas from Depew; Allison Kotas from Lancaster; Eddie Kowalczyk from Lancaster; Luke Kozlowski from Clarence Center; Samantha Landahl from Alden; Megan Lewis from Cheektowaga; Lauren Licata from Niagara Falls; Marissa Loniewski from Lancaster; Isabel Lynch from Tonawanda; Natalie Macaluso from East Amherst; Sean McCarthy from West Seneca; Matthew Mesi from Cheektowaga; Caitlyn Meyer from Williamsville; Faith Meyers from Cheektowaga; Savannah Meyers from Cheektowaga; Ally Mikhail from Buffalo; Anthony Miniri from Buffalo; Luke Mirco from Lancaster; Jack Mulcaire from Lancaster; Ibrahim Naseer from Buffalo; Dillon Nelson from Buffalo; Stephanie Nemmer from Depew; Alexis Novak from Williamsville; Jonathan Pasternak from Lancaster; Molly Patterson from Elma; Alex Paul from Lancaster; Adam Peinkofer from Buffalo; Jaime Perez from Buffalo; Matthew Pietrzak from Cheektowaga; Hannah Pufpaff from Cheektowaga; Duane Robertson from Buffalo; Maison Ross from Lockport; Christian Russell from Buffalo; Nicholas Rychlik from Lake View; Dominick Sabia from Alden; Lauren Schepperly from Snyder; Andrea Seeloff from Lockport; Kristi Smith from West Seneca; Brynne Snyder from Depew; Ryan Staggs from Depew; Daniel Steck from Depew; Alexander Stegmeier from Lancaster; William Story from Holland; Tyler Tant from Sloan; Olivia Trometer from Gasport; Jennifer Trybuskiewicz from Alden; Elisabeth Trzyzewski from East Aurora; Collin Tytka from Lancaster; Kathryn Vogl from West Seneca; Thomas Vona from Lockport; Brittany Wachowski from Buffalo; Nathan Waley from Depew; Vandaja Walker from Buffalo; Emily Weber from Lancaster; Erin Weber from Lancaster; Hannah Weitz from West Seneca; Khalil White from Cheektowaga; Anna Willis from Lancaster; Haley Wipperman from Depew; Corally Wolters from West Seneca; Paul Woodward from Cheektowaga; Sydney Zajac from Lancaster; Maya Zelanzy from Amherst; and Samantha Ziomek of Bowmansville.