WNY IMMEDIATE CARE TO HOST DRIVE-THRU FLU SHOT CLINICS
shot clinic on Saturday, October 13, 2012, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at all five area locations:
• 7616 Transit Rd., Williamsville - across from Eastern Hills Mall
• 2099 Niagara Falls Blvd., Amherst - just north of the I-290, next to The Pancake House
• 2497 Delaware Ave., Buffalo - just north of Hertel, next to Frank's Sunny Italy
• 5014 Transit Rd., Cheektowaga - between Losson Road and Como Park Boulevard, just north of
• 3050 Orchard Park Rd., Orchard Park - just north of the Tops/Lowes plaza, next to Leisure Rinks
and Duff’s Restaurant
Flu shot clinic patients will be able to drive up and receive a flu vaccine without even leaving their car.
Most insurance plans will cover the cost of the flu shot; the cost for self-pay patients is $35.
“This is a fast and convenient way for patients to receive their seasonal flu vaccine,” said Dr. Joseph
Chow, WNY Immediate Care Medical Director. “Flu shots not only protect the recipient, but can help
stop the spread of the disease. So protect yourself and your family and join us this weekend to get your
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has advised that everyone over the age of six months
and pregnant women should receive the shot. The vaccine is designed to protect against the main
strains of flu that researchers predict will cause the most illness later this year.
For more information visit http://www.wnyimmediatecare.com/.