Police Log for The Tonawandas for the week of Sunday, Oct. 21
John S. Neison, 23, Delaware Street, Tonawanda, was arrested Oct. 14 for disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $100.
Ryan M. Carr, 25, Fillner Avenue, North Tonawanda, was arrested Oct. 14 for disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $100.
Michael J. Wells, 28, Kohl Street, North Tonawanda, was arrested Oct. 14 for harassment. Bail was set at $100.
City of Tonawanda
Maartin Keuning, 61, Oliver Street, North Tonawanda, was arrested Oct. 11 for petit larceny, resisting arrest and criminal possession of a controlled substance in the seventh degree.
Deborah A. Feresi, 51, North Marion Road, North Tonawanda, was arrested Oct. 13 for aggravated DWI, failure to keep right and failure to stop at a stop sign. BAC was .26, she was held for court.
Tonawanda Fire Department Incident Statistics
From Oct. 8 to 14
• Crews responded to 33 EMS incidents including, two motor vehicle accidents.
• One Alarm of Fire:
1. Just after 10 a.m. Oct. 14, the fire department responded to a call at 600 Fletcher St., Tonawanda Middle School. A fire alarm was activated, there was no fire. It was an alarm malfunction.
• Five Still Alarms:
1. At 10:19 a.m. Oct. 8, crews responded to 364 Delaware St. to a carbon monoxide alarm. Crews could not detect any CO gas, apparent alarm malfunction.
2. Just before 11 a.m. Oct. 8, crews were called to 132 Dexter St. to a report of natural gas leak. Crews ventilated and cleared hazard
3. At 8:18 a.m. Oct. 10 a smoke detector was activated at 44 Scott St. There was no fire, alarm malfunction.
4. At 7:54 a.m. Oct. 11, crews responded to Niagara and Two Mile Creek Road, to a fluid spill due to motor vehicle accident, Crews cleaned up the spill and removed hazard from roadway.
5. At 2:39 p.m. Oct. 14, crews responded to 120 Bouck St. to a smoke detector activation in a home,. Crews found no fire, apparent alarm malfunction.
• One Investigation:
1. At approximately 5:30 p.m. Oct. 9, the fire department was called to 195 Roosevelt St. for an illegal open burning.
• Three Assistance calls:
1. Just before 11 a.m. Oct. 8 crews were called to 43 Park Ave., for a vehicle lockout.
2. At noon Oct. 13, crews were called to Youngs Street to assist with a vehicle lockout.
3. Around 5 p.m. Oct. 13, members of the fire department assisted with a vehicle lockout on Main Street.