Police Log for The Tonawandas/Kenmore for the week of Sunday, Dec. 16
Robert J. Miller, Jr., 33, Lawn Ave., Tonawanda, was arrested on a warrant for criminal mischief, assault three, and choking.
Thomas W. Goetz, 62, Fletcher Street, Tonawanda, was arrested Dec. 4 for menacing in the third degree and larceny. Goetz was in a domestic dispute with a female, at his home on Dec. 4. He was held for court.
Niklas Kozlowski, 33, Riverdale Avenue, Buffalo, was arrested Dec. 5 for DWI, unlawful possession of marijuana, and speeding.
Kozlowski was traveling at 45 mph in a 30 mph zone. He failed his field tests and a pipe and marijuana were found in his pocket.
Anthony J. Adinolfi, 40, Niagara Street, Tonawanda, was arrested Dec. 6 on a warrant for criminal contempt.
Sean C. Riordon, 19, Stony Point Road, Grand Island, surrendered on a warrant for possession of narcotics on Dec. 6.
Duane E. Andrews, 36, Morgan Street, Tonawanda, surrendered on a warrant for aggravated harassment - phone calls - on Dec. 6.
Maung A. Nai, 41, Congress Street, Buffalo, surrendered on a warrant for DWI on Dec. 7. He was held for court.
Raymond J. Smith, 28, Hopkins Street, Buffalo, was arrested Dec. 8 for DWI, refusal to take breath test, and speeding. Smith was traveling at 45 mph in a 30 mph zone on Main Street. He failed his field tests and was held for court.
Keith O. Patterson, 57, Military Road, Buffalo, was arrested Dec. 4 for DWI felony, obstructing traffic at an intersection, and passing through a red light.
Patterson went through a red light at Delaware and Broad Streets. He failed his field tests and refused to take the road side breath test.
Patterson received a previous DWI in Batavia in 2008.
Andrew J. Zito, 64, West Eddy Drive, Lewiston, surrendered on a warrant for criminal contempt regarding an incident that occurred on Nov. 20. He was held for court.
Patrick R. Bugman, 32, Pullman Avenue, Town of Tonawanda, was arrested on a warrant for DWI on Dec. 11. He was held for court.
Jocelyn C. Jackson, 21, Lawn Avenue, Buffalo, surrendered on a warrant for aggravated unlicensed operation in the third degree on Dec. 11. All fines were paid.
Jimmy T. Garcia, 58, 67th Street, Niagara Falls, was surrendered on a warrant Dec. 11 for harassment in the second degree.
Charles J. Rodriguez, 36, was arrested Dec. 6 for criminal possession of stolen property in the fifth degree, petit larceny, and obstruction of governmental administration in the second degree.
Randolph Mack, 46, was arrested Dec. 6 for harassment in the second degree - physical contact and assault in the third degree - with intent to cause physical injury.
James Palicki, 33, was arrested Dec. 8 for display forged certificate without inspection, muffler exhaust system violation, and operating a motor vehicle without an inspection certificate.
Russell A. Pates, 26, was arrested Dec. 9 for unlawful possession of marijuana and equipment violation - no/inadequate lights.
City of Tonawanda Fire Department
Nov. 26 to Dec. 2
• 26 EMS incidents, including two motor vehicle crashes.
• One Investigation:
1. At 11:13 p.m. Dec. 8 crews responded to 316 Fletcher St. to check on an electrical glue gun that was overheating.
• Six Assistance Calls:
1. At 3:27 p.m. Dec. 3 fire responded to 32 Taylor Drive, to assist a resident with resetting an emergency notification system.
2. Just before 7 p.m. Dec. 5 crews were called to 150 Niagara St. (Top’s Market), and assisted a shopper locked out of their vehicle.
3. At 10:18 a.m. Dec. 6 crews were called to 100 Follette Lane, to assist a resident with a gutter hanging off her house.
4. Just before 8:30 a.m. Dec. 7 fire was dispatched to 284 Main St. (Kibler Senior Housing), to retrieve a set of keys that had fallen through a sewer grate.
5. Just after 1 p.m. Dec. 8 crews responded to 150 Niagara St. (Top’s Market) to assist a shopper locked out of their vehicle.
6. At 8 p.m. Dec. 8 crews responded to 78 Minerva St., and assisted a resident locked out of vehicle.